• Total activity 230
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 131

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jim
  • Jim created a post,

Can we link our account with QuickBooks online?

Unfortunately, that is not a current feature with banq. However you are able to export your account transactions and upload them into your accounting software! You can go into your account on the a...

• Jim created a post,

How long does it take for a purchased NFT to populate?

When a platform sends you an NFT, you'll see it right away. How long it takes the platform to mint and deliver the token into banq is a different question. Typically I would say 2-20 minutes

• Jim created a post,

Do you need to add your NFT to your vault? Or is this automatic?

Answer: If you purchased your NFT through a marketplace that's not connected to the banq ecosystem, then you will have to send your NFT to your banq wallet. (NFT deposits coming soon)

• Jim created a post,

Why isn't my NFT in my Wallet?

Answer: You may not have selected to send it to banq. Try looking in the wallet section of the NFT marketplace to send to a banq wallet address.

• Jim created a post,

Can you purchase in app, or only via banq checkout?

Answer: Banq is a wallet provider and not a marketplace. Currently all NFTs can only be purchased through 3P marketplaces.

• Jim created a post,

Where's my NFT?

Answer: Once your NFT has been deposited into a banq wallet, it can be easily accessed from the NFT section of the app. Click on the NFT icon in the bottom nav to get there.

• Jim commented,

Hello Snrh4899, Would you have specifics on the error message you are seeing? I've seen where it takes a while to load, and gives a time out error, in which I'd recommend connecting to wifi or find...

• Jim created an article,

Wire Timeframes

When sending a wire out, so long as the wire is done before our wire cutoff times (we process a few times a day), the wire should be available in the recipient's account the same day. If it is past...

• Jim created a post,

Wire Timeframes: I've Sent a Wire, When Will It Be Received?

When will my wire arrive in my recipient's account?  We process wires a few times a day. If you're sending a wire with the banq app, as long as the wire is done before our wire cutoff times, it sho...

• Jim created a post,

banq updated V4.0

banq version 4.0 is finally here! It's got a really exciting update: you can now buy and sell bitcoin and ethereum! It's super easy to get started, even if you've never bought bitcoin before.  Go ...