• Total activity 235
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 132

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jim
  • Jim commented,

Hello Alexa Stroud, Jim here, at banq. That's definitely an interesting error to be running into. We see a withdrawal currently for you, so that should be fine. We have seen some issues with asking...

• Jim commented,

Jesse Woolmer, yes there are fees for buying and selling crypto. You'll be able to see those fees on the final review screen. Let us know if we can assist further! 

• Jim commented,

From the settings page (the three dots on the bottom right), you'll see a section that asks you to verify your ID if you need to.  Another good way to double check is to try and process a withdrawa...

• Jim created a post,

Can we link our account with QuickBooks online?

Unfortunately, that is not a current feature with banq. However you are able to export your account transactions and upload them into your accounting software! You can go into your account on the a...

• Jim created a post,

How long does it take for a purchased NFT to populate?

When a platform sends you an NFT, you'll see it right away. How long it takes the platform to mint and deliver the token into banq is a different question. Typically I would say 2-20 minutes

• Jim created a post,

Do you need to add your NFT to your vault? Or is this automatic?

Answer: If you purchased your NFT through a marketplace that's not connected to the banq ecosystem, then you will have to send your NFT to your banq wallet. (NFT deposits coming soon)

• Jim created a post,

Why isn't my NFT in my Wallet?

Answer: You may not have selected to send it to banq. Try looking in the wallet section of the NFT marketplace to send to a banq wallet address.

• Jim created a post,

Can you purchase in app, or only via banq checkout?

Answer: Banq is a wallet provider and not a marketplace. Currently all NFTs can only be purchased through 3P marketplaces.

• Jim created a post,

Where's my NFT?

Answer: Once your NFT has been deposited into a banq wallet, it can be easily accessed from the NFT section of the app. Click on the NFT icon in the bottom nav to get there.

• Jim commented,

Hello Snrh4899, Would you have specifics on the error message you are seeing? I've seen where it takes a while to load, and gives a time out error, in which I'd recommend connecting to wifi or find...