• Total activity 113
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 65

Activity overview

Latest activity by Stephanie
  • Stephanie created a post,

Where can I get a statement of my account?

Currently we don't have account statements readily available on the banq app. You do have the option to export your transaction ledger to a .csv file to upload to third party programs like quickboo...

How do I cancel a Payment Link?

Payment Links can be cancelled by going into your transaction history, locating the payment, tap it and there should be an option at the bottom to cancel it.    If the payment link has already been...

How do I change or cancel a scheduled (recurring) payment?

Currently, you are unable to change the details on a scheduled payment, but you can cancel a payment and create a new one. To view or cancel a scheduled payment: From the home screen go to the spa...

Paying someone

Start: Tap on the $ button at the bottom of the screen, select Pay, and enter the amount.   Pick your recipient: Enter the PayName of the account you want to pay OR If you don't know that, you ca...

Inviting people to banq

You can invite them a few ways! Send them a payment request Send them a payment link When they click on the link, they'll be taken to the Apple Store or Google Play Store to download banq. 

Withdrawing from one of your accounts

It's super easy to move money with banq! Tap the $ icon on the bottom middle of your overview screen, and then tap "Move" (the icon with the two arrows) at the bottom right of the menu. Select "Wi...

Finding your Pay Requests and upcoming payments

From your home screen, tap the calendar icon on the bottom navigation (to the right of the $ sign). You'll be able to see all your upcoming payments across all the accounts you own, and accounts of...

Speaking with a real person to answer questions

Of course! Feel free to reach out to support@banq.com for assistance with your account. We are also available through our Facebook page @mybanq !  We're happy to talk with you!

Documentation needed to open a business account

With any account at a financial institution, the regulators require a certain amount of KYC (know-your-customer). This prevents fraud and money laundering. As much as we'd rather keep things light,...

Adding funds to a banq account

Depositing into a banq account is easy! Tap the $ sign on the bottom middle, tap Move on the far right, then tap Deposit. Choose how to add funds: Instant Deposit (from a linked checking account ...